Bistro Banquet Policy - Agreement
All reservations and agreements are made upon and subject to the restaurant's rules and regulations and the following conditions.
1. Attendance must be specified within 72 hours of a private function. This number will be considered a guarantee and not subject to change, and charges will be made accordingly. If a guarantee is not provided within 72 hours in advance, the restaurant will consider the last estimated number final. The restaurant will prepare 10% over the guarantee if the number of guests is less than 100. A 5% leeway over the guarantee on 100 guests or more will apply.
2. All federal, state, and municipal taxes that may be imposed or applied to this agreement and to the services rendered by the restaurant are in addition to the prices herein agreed upon. The patron agrees to pay them additionally.
3. No food or beverages are permitted to be brought into the restaurant by the patron or any of the patron's guests without the prior consent of Declan or Luis. Should any guest be found to have alcohol in their possession or consumed by minors, the management reserves the right to close the bar immediately or to terminate the function entirely at the engager's expense.
4. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of the restaurant management to complete the same. It is subject to disputes or strikes, accidents, government (federal, state, municipal) requisitions upon travel, transportation, foods, beverages or supplies, and other causes, whether enumerated herein or not, beyond the control of management, preventing or interfering with performance. In no event shall the restaurant be liable for loss of profit or similar or dissimilar collateral or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, warranty or otherwise.
5. Patron agrees to be responsible for any damage done to the premises during the period they are under your control or the control of any independent contractor hired by you.
6. The restaurant will not assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the restaurant before or following your event, including decorations, cake tops, florals, etc.
7. Decorations and/or decorating materials must conform to local fire department regulations. Under no circumstances are banners, streamers, or materials of any kind to be affixed or attached to walls, windows, or curtains in any room without the owner's prior consent, Declan Hoctor.
8. All payment is due upon completion of your event.
9. Services, labor, and room charges paid to the restaurant will be distributed solely to the banquet staff.
10. No rice, birdseed, or confetti allowed on the premises or parking lot.
11. The management reserves the right to change the room or rooms, as specified in this contract, if the number of guests changes.
12. If it becomes necessary for the restaurant to consult an attorney or institute any action or proceeding relating to the collection of any sum under this banquet agreement, the restaurant shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
13. If the date of this contract exceeds six months, the quotation herein is subject to a proportionate increase in goods and services provided. Patron expressly grants the right to the restaurant to raise the prices herein quoted or to make reasonable substitutions on the menu and agrees to pay such increased prices and to accept such substitutions.
14. All function services are subject to 7% sales tax and 20% gratuity. Friday and Saturday evening functions are based on host bars. The minimum food service price per person on Friday and Saturday evening functions is $35.00.
15. Food taken off the premises for consumption elsewhere is prohibited for health reasons.
16. Deposits are $20 per person booked or $500, whichever is the greater. No refunds will be granted for canceled events without providing at least a 30-day cancelation notice.
17. Banquet menu prices will be used for this event.
18. the outdoor bar and courtyard section will be reserved from 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm. A private wine room will be reserved on Friday, March 27th, 2020, from 6:15 pm to 11:00pm.